Acoustica updates Mixcraft 6 to v6.1 b204
4th January 2013
Acoustica has updated Mixcraft 6 to version 6.1 build 204.
Changes in Mixcraft 6.1 b204:
- New loops - 4 new loop kits.
- Major Time Signature Marker Repairs.
- Can no longer move track markers with time sigs via drag and drop.
- Bullet proofing.
- Japanese Language Support.
- Mute button on clips working better.
- Got rid of right click menu on control surface dialog.
- Autoscroll was not working starting from Submix track.
- Changing selected track with keyboard now skips hidden tracks.
- Changing track color now works from main menu.
- Now syncing drum map when an instrument changes.
- Fix for auto track name customization garbage.
- Fix for the 'reverse' checkbox not sticking on automation controllers.
- Now hiding name edit box when scrolling horizontally.
- Improvements & fixes in the logic for lanes.
- Auto-rewind now goes back to the position of the last playback.
- Fixes & improvements for merging clips.
- Fixes to the recording count-in.
- New preference for sending pedal-off messages at the end of clips.
- Fix for Mixcraft playing clips beyond the Loop End marker.
- Fix for Mixcraft not obeying MIDI input settings when loading a project.
- Output track effect automation information now saved and loaded properly.
- Fix for freezing submix child tracks.
- Fix for solo button on duplicate track not working.
- Can now control audio effects from a MIDI source on Virtual Instrument tracks.
- Library now can sort numbers such as # of bars intelligently.
- Fix for slow shutdown of Mixcraft.
- Added loop to check for and remove NAN in Elastique output (rare).
- Resizing message box for horizontal text.
- Fix for some VSTs not getting key strokes.
- Fix for recording while preview sound is playing.
- Merging cross faded clips now produces clip with the crossfading included.
KVR Audio, Inc.