Tekky Synths updates THriCe to v2.1
5th February 2013
Tekky Synths has updated THriCe to version 2.1. Both Free and Pro versions have gained some extra features. This release adds sequencers visual feedback and brings an overall synth tune-up.
THriCe Pro 2.1:
- NEW Sequencers visual feedback.
- NEW ScaLer module: Create on-the-fly scales from the input keys (with "drawn by hand" and "on screen" pattern recall).
- NEW Density knob for groover random.
- NEW Folder and preset management system: every folders used by the instrument are saved per presets within the host project.
- NEW Random behaviour: fine-tuned to get better results, to stick to the spirit of the original preset and to better stay in the song mood.
- NEW Distortion FX unit.
- NEW Portamento feature.
- NEW Played Key screen display.
- FIX Graphic redraw that could cause the host to crash.
THriCe Free 2.1:
- Same changes as Pro version.
- NEW StepLFO filter: a single module for the 3 OSCs.
- NEW Controller info screen display.
THriCe Pro is available for 65€ as a VSTi for Windows. Upgrade to this new version is free of charge for existing customers.
KVR Audio, Inc.