Channel Robot releases Cinematic City for Grid Machine//Slice V2 and Kontakt 5+
11th April 2013
Channel Robot has announced the release of Cinematic City a library of atmospheric, cinematic and ambient loops for Kontakt 5+ delivered in Grid Machine//Slice V2.
With carefully crafted meticulously recorded cinematic sounds in tempos from 50BPM to 150BPM, and featuring sweeping, echoing, chill-inducing sounds as well as warm and rhythmic content this library is ideal for tracks needing atmospheric flavours.
Cinematic City is built on top of Grid Machine//Slice V2, which provides all the functionality of Grid Machine//Slice - Cut, Chop, Stutter, Reverse, Mix, etc. plus with the following new features:
- All loops now available in a single interface, use any combination of 12 loops together.
- Load and use up to 12 patterns from the library provide on disk.
- Step record, edit and save your own patterns and those provided on disk.
- New "randomise slice" feature, creates ever changing loops.
- Variable repeats for each slice, each slice can have its own repeat amount set.
- AHD Envelope for every sound, retriggers on each slice with modulation options.
- Every parameter in every FX is now a modulation target.
- 10 freely assignable Step modulators, with variable number of steps.
- Step sequencing for loops and patterns.
- All new cleaner interface.
Available now from Loopmasters for £29.95.
KVR Audio, Inc.