Creatorum Genius Lab releases Imago - Free VST Synth for Windows
16th May 2013
Creatorum Genius Lab has released Imago, a free VST Synthesizer for Windows.
The instrument is intended for auto-accompaniment, rhythmic pads and rhythmic basses.
- 128 presets.
- 3 LFO, switchable in 5 Waveforms.
- 2 state variable filters.
- ADSRL envelope for filters.
- ADSR envelope for amp.
- Ping-pong delay.
- 3 level equalizer.
- Big list of randomization for basic control elements.
- Global randomization of all parameters one button.
- Rhythm-sequencer on 32 steps with speed and smoothing adjustment, 8 levels of velocity in each step.
- Monitoring of a sound signal with possibility of a freeze frame of the picture.
- Illumination of indicators of average and initial-final position of rotated regulators.
- Full polyphony.
Imago is presented in two versions: the normal size and the reduced NANO version for big monitors.
KVR Audio, Inc.