AudioSpillage announces DrumSpillage 2.0 with pre-order pricing and introduces new website
8th July 2013
AudioSpillage has announced DrumSpillage 2, the first major update to their Mac OS X drum synthesizer instrument. DrumSpillage 2 combines new features with a brand new UI design.
New Features in DrumSpillage 2:
- New streamlined user interface with larger sliders and clearer labelling.
- Upgraded synthesis and DSP architecture including anti-aliasing oscillators.
- 4 LFOs per pad (upgraded from 2 in 1.x).
- Increased number of modulation destinations in the model editor.
- New LFO waveforms and smoother modulation for existing waveforms.
- Support for cross-modulating LFOs.
- Full dynamic velocity control over the synthesis parameters.
- New distortion algorithms.
- MPC/Maschine style pad layout preference.
- New kit presets designed especially for v2.
- Bug fixes and improved overall stability.
DrumSpillage 2 will be released this Summer and is available to pre-order for a 25% discounted price (£56.25 / €69.00 / $89.00) from their online shop. Pre-order customers will receive a 1.x license to use in the meantime.
DrumSpillage 2 is a paid upgrade. The upgrade from 1.x costs (£10.00 / €12.50 / $15.99) and is available from their online shop.
AudioSpillage has also introduced a brand new logo and website for the DrumSpillage 2 announcement.
KVR Audio, Inc.