Alex Shore releases free JP-4c Super Saw Emulation for NI Reaktor
22nd July 2013
Alex Shore has released JP-4c, a Reaktor patch designed to emulate the infamous Super Saw oscillator.
Built upon a combination of research, the JP-4c is designed to emulate the original Super Saw's unique timbre. Each parameter has been carefully recreated within the JP-4c to achieve the same rich tone as the original.
- Super Saw Oscillator - Effective emulation of Roland's original layering of seven sawtooth waveforms.
- Filter - Selectable Low Pass, Band Pass and High Pass with key follow.
- Modulation - LFO, Filter Envelope and Pitch Envelope.
- Effects - Tone Control, Distortion, Reverb, Delay and Portamento.
- 32 Factory Presets - 12 Leads, 8 Pads, 5 Plucks, 4 Basses and 2 Effects.
KVR Audio, Inc.