Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.1
29th July 2013
Apple has updated Logic Pro X to v10.0.1. This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
- Fixes an issue that could cause content downloading to stall.
- 24-bit audio files are no longer converted to 16-bit when exporting projects to AAF.
- Improves stability when switching between audio editors while Flex Pitch is enabled.
- Track Stacks that contain both software instrument and audio tracks will no longer be inadvertently flattened by loading a Patch.
- Tuner is now available when selecting a Track Stack containing audio tracks.
- Addresses graphic and selection behavior issues in the Score Editor.
The update is available now in the Mac App Store.
KVR Audio, Inc.