WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.11 - Adds FXpansion DCAM BusComp and DCAM ChanComp as in-app purchase options
5th August 2013
WaveMachine Labs has updated Auria, the 48-track digital audio recording system for iPad, to version 1.11.
Added in Auria 1.11:
- Import from AudioShare menu item.
- New CoreAudio mode settings. Allows choosing between Legacy, Standard and MultiRoute modes.
- New FXpansion plugins: DCAM BusComp and DCAM ChanComp are available as in-app purchases for $14.99 each.
Fixed in Auria 1.11:
- Problem starting Auria with iOS 5.x.
- Load Video is greyed out.
- Record-enabled tracks are left out of Mixdown.
- Entering a different filename during Mixdown causes a crash.
- Mixdown could use too much memory when using automation.
- Bar numbering in editor should start at 1 and display odd bars.
- Bar/beat numbering for time signatures with denominators of 2.
- Issue with snapping at bar number 1.
- Tempo is not always saved after closing Time Settings box.
- Volume cuts out when using 32-bit float wav files and auto-crossfade.
- Issue with setting offset trim handle to before 0 when snap enabled.
- In rare cases a corrupted project could cause Auria not to open.
Added in 1.10:
- MIDI Sync support with MTC, MMC and MIDI clock options.
- MIDI support for plugins.
- MIDI remote control for controlling Auria with Mackie MCU and HUI surfaces.
- Full MIDI MTC chase capability.
- New versions of all the FabFilter plugins with MIDI input support.
- Icon Toolbar.
- Region-based Gain Handles.
- Mixdown e-mail option.
- Snap to Locators, Markers and Highlight.
- Link Locators and Highlighting.
- AudioShare integration.
- Auto-input monitor option in Settings: will automatically turn off rec-enable when playing back.
- Load from snapshot if project fails to load.
- Higher resolution grid lines when in Bars:Beats mode.
- Semi-transparent regions when moving.
- New drum loop library from Hollywood Loops, Platinum Rock Drums, available in the Auria Store.
- New multi-track drum loop library from MoReVoX, Multitrack Loops, available in the Auria Store.
Fixed in 1.10:
- Improved Audiobus functionality with automatic track creation.
- Fixed occasional Audiobus crash when switching apps.
- Fixed issue with freezing when recording after setting input matrix to an Audiobus input.
- Long recordings now correctly import into project.
- Issue with automation not being drawn beyond the current screen.
- Issue with mono mixdown and naming tracks.
- Sidechain input now updates when moving and deleting tracks.
- Sidechain not always working on Subgroup plugins.
- Issue with AAF import not setting the samplerate correctly at 48k or 96k.
- Added track number to start of filename when exporting stems.
- Muted regions don't stay muted when copy/pasted.
- Split stereo is selectable when using mp3 mode in mixdown.
- When opening project at a different sample rate than a background app, it wouldn't open properly.
- Fixed crash which could occur when changing track order.
- Fixed crash when undoing Delete Track.
- Fixed issue with sub-beat value in counter displaying 119 instead of 000 when in Bars:Beat mode.
- Import audio and load project text labels truncate in the middle instead of at the end.
- Normalize function sometimes adds latency.
- Improved quality of convolution reverb in high-quality mode.
- Default name for a mixdown is now the project name instead of "Mixdown.wav".
- Fixed issue with symbols in project name causing issues when saving to DropBox.
- Issue with saving presets in ChannelStrip and MasterStrip.
- Auto-return not returning to loop start if double-tapping the stop button.
- Issue with Drumagog freezing when auditioning samples while playing a loop.
- Issue with using Split Stereo option when mixing down.
- Issue with re-doing a frozen track after undo.
- m4a import problem.
- Can't delete m4a or video files.
- Issue with importing aiff files from DropBox.
- Deleting Aux presets.
KVR Audio, Inc.