Audjoo updates Helix to support 64-bit hosts (VST & AU)
8th August 2013
Audjoo has updated Helix to version 2013-08-08.
- Proper support for 64-bit hosts (VST&AU).
- Installer for Mac. Installs AU&VST. Universal Binary(32&64-bit).
- The shape-sliders no longer cause drop-outs (optimizations).
- The morphing sounds better with fast rhythmical morphs (think wobbles).
- Imported wave is pure with all sliders off (try import pure-sine).
- Supports"corrupt" wave-files (exported from wave-designer).
- Designed for better trial-mode-experience (support saving, nag screen comes up a bit later).
- Dropped support for Power-PC Macs.
Try it out at www.audjoo.com
KVR Audio, Inc.