Martinic updates Combo Model V (v1.3.2) and F (v1.2.2)
3rd October 2013
Martinic has updated its free combo organ plug-ins Combo Model V to version 1.3.2 and Combo Model F to version 1.2.2.
- [Combo Model V] Added extend bass range and 8'-16' bass switches.
- [Combo Model V] Improved bass voice attack/release transients.
- [Combo Model F] Increased precision of bass volume knob.
- Increased precision of reverb knob.
- Improved reverb sound.
- Improved guitar cabinet simulation resampling quality.
- Improved plug-in parameter labelling.
- Added tooltips in GUI.
- Highlight MIDI learnable controls.
- Automatically (dis)arm clear MIDI map button.
- Cancel MIDI learn on panic attack.
- Improved GUI automation behaviour.
- Improved Scala scale file import when base frequency is out of range.
- [Mac OS X] Slightly improved overall CPU use.
- [Windows] Fixed enter key clearing selected text on keyboard input.
KVR Audio, Inc.