WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.13
17th October 2013
WaveMachine Labs has updated Auria for iPad to v1.13.
Added in 1.13:
- Inter-App Audio support.
- New Turnado and WOW2 plug-ins from Sugar Bytes.
- New in-app store support for Turnado and WOW2. If you own these apps already, the Auria versions will be unlocked automatically.
Fixed in 1.13:
- Fixed issue with Auto Cleanup when dealing with large projects.
- Fixed rare issue with Masterstrip and audio cutting out.
- Join / split issue with clicking in certain cases.
- Updated to new Audio Copy/Paste version.
- Made Auto-Input Monitor mode on by default.
- In iOS 7, the Import Audio screen would sometimes select the wrong item after scrolling.
- Fixed issue with color on New Project buttons under iOS 7.
Fixed in 1.12:
- Audiobus not starting Auria LE properly.
- MIDI Remote buttons don't work properly when port names don't match.
- Video tab in Settings not showing immediately after purchase.
- When typing a new tempo tempo, hiding the keyboard doesn't save the tempo.
- Audiobus crash by pressing rewind immediately after recording and then switching back to Auria.
- Can't open non-standard WAV files generated from certain DAWs.
- Issue with Time Stretching which could cause clicks at the end of certain regions.
- Issue with silence when playing certain loops.
- Memory leak in Freeze function causes memory to remain in use when not needed.
- Master Limiter check button is pressed when enabling last plugin slot.
- New Audiobus version. Please update your Audiobus app before using Auria 1.12.
KVR Audio, Inc.