ConcreteFX updates Adder to v1.5 and Digital to v1.4
25th October 2004
ConcreteFX has updated Adder to v1.5 and Digital to v1.4.
Changes to both:
- Solved problem in Podium that caused the plugins to crash.
- New MIDI engine which solves problem with large buffers in Cubase SX and notes not stopping when you stop sequences.
- Improved bend wheel and aftertouch capabilities.
Changes to Adder only:
- You can resets additive partials volumes to zero now (before if you change them you couldn't reset them to exactly zero).
- Partial 32 now works properly.
KVR Audio, Inc.