Madrona Labs releases Aalto version 1.5 for Mac and Windows
16th February 2014
Madrona Labs has updated of their semi-modular, patchable Aalto synthesizer to version 1.5. This new version contains many usability improvements for both the Mac and Windows platforms.
- Fixed an issue that was slowing down Aalto dramatically on some Windows systems.
- Fixed an issue requiring a runtime support pack on some Windows systems.
- Improved latency through the patcher when running at large host buffer sizes.
- Aalto now draws at full resolution on Macintosh Retina Display, in compatible hosts.
- Aalto is now compatible with Soundplane version 1.0 and higher.
- Fix mousewheel direction on Mac OS 10.7 and higher.
- Accelerated drawing to the screen on Mac OS with OpenGL.
- Optimized drawing scheduling to avoid glitches, especially in Logic.
- User and factory presets now share the same location.
- Improved ergonomics of patcher with larger handles and smoother graphics.
- Fixed a drawing problem with bipolar dials.
- Improved drag ergonomics for dials.
Price: $99. Allows installation of multiple copies on both Windows and Mac OS computers.
KVR Audio, Inc.