Synthblitz Audio updates "Nitroflex" for Windows to v1.91
6th March 2014
Synthblitz Audio has updated Nitroflex, a synth VSTi for Windows, to v1.91.
Nitroflex is a powerful audio synthesizer that offers hundreds of waveforms which users can combine, edit and shape to obtain the desired sound. It can also load any type of single cycle waveforms without limits.
New in Nitroflex 1.91:
- Improved output sound.
- Fixed stereo phase.
- Adjusted stereo phase to zero for each preset.
- Fixed more presets sound.
- Optimized files size (preset).
- Fixed modulation menu (arpeggiator).
- Arpeggiator can be automated by host.
- Added new features in arpeggiator.
- 1024 presets for house and techno music.
KVR Audio, Inc.