Hypersynth releases XEditor - MIDI Editor for Xenophone Analog Synth
14th April 2014
HyperSynth has announced the release of XEditor, a MIDI editor for their new upcoming analog synthesizer Xenophone.
XEditor offers remote access to all synth engine parameters via MIDI messages (CC and NRPN). The GUI design is based on the hardware layout while keeping all the controls in a single-window system. Most of the knobs are equipped with helpful readout. Using this tool you can edit mod matrix and sequencer without any hassle.
- Full control of the sound engine (212 parameters).
- Support automation for all parameters.
- Rename program remotely via sysex.
- Select programs and banks remotely.
- True readout for envelope and LFO rates.
- Sync to host option for master tempo.
- 128 empty presets.
- 3 Wheels: Pitch, Mod and Aftertouch.
- Run as standalone or VST plugin.
Pricing & Availability:
XEditor is freeware. It is available for Windows in stand-alone and VST Instrument plug-in formats.
KVR Audio, Inc.