Virtuasonic COMBSCAPE v1.0 demo released
30th November 2004
Virtuasonic has released a demo version of COMBSCAPE, their new VST effect plug-in for Windows based on a comb filter that works in a "very special way" to create otherworldly soundscapes.
- 5 adjustable frequencies.
- Resonance control for each frequency.
- Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass or Band Reject filter for each frequency.
- 5 Delay of 10 seconds with feedback and on/off switch.
- Panorama/Level control via interactive display.
- 3 Group faders for frequencies, resonance and filter cutoff.
- Dry/Wet fader.
- Input Gain.
- Output level.
- 64 customizable memory presets.
- Automation of all parameters.
COMBSCAPE will cost €19.50 and is scheduled for release in the middle of December.
KVR Audio, Inc.