rncbc.org announces Vee One Suite 0.6.0 release for Linux
23rd January 2015
synthv1 an old-school polyphonic synthesiser
samplv1 an old-school polyphonic sampler
drumkv1 an old-school drum-kit sampler
rncbc.org has announced the third official beta release of the Vee One Suite version 0.6.0 of old-school software instruments.
The Vee One Suite is made of:
All available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- An LV2 instrument plugin.
Changes for this one third beta release are as follows:
- MIDI bank-select/program-changes is now supported, for patch, preset and/or instrument program control.
- New Help/Configure dialog is introduced for editing the also new MIDI bank/programs interface and user preference options as well (new home of the old Help/Use native dialogs option).
- Presets may now be specified by base name, as an alternative to the complete preset file-path on command line argument (re. stand-alone JACK client).
- Fixed parameters A/B comparison swap.
The Vee One Suite are free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
KVR Audio, Inc.