ANWIDA Soft releases PEQ1V
25th January 2005
ANWIDA Soft has released PEQ1V
, a parametric equalizer with an easy to use interface that drives a powerful constant Q, minimum phase equalization algorithm.
PEQ1V has been designed to obtain an extremely transparent action with a natural and smooth response.
- Minimum phase equalizer.
- High/low shelf and 4 parametric peak/notch filter sections.
- Extremely transparent action.
- 64bit internal precision.
- Highly optimized DSP code.
- Ultra clean and noiseless processing.
- 24bit/96Khz audio support.
- Factory presets.
- Parameter automation (depending on host application).
- Stereo output (mono->stereo, stereo->stereo).
PEQ1V is available as a VST plug-in for Windows and MacOS X and costs US$69. A demo version is available.
KVR Audio, Inc.