HyperSynth updates Xenophone OS to v1.7 and XEditor to v1.3
13th May 2015
HyperSynth has updated Xenophone OS to v1.7. In this release the Arpeggiator section is improved greatly:
OS v1.7 Additions & Fixes:
- Now arpeggiator responds to (chord/multiple notes) with different velocities.
- Now latch mode memorized the last played chord instead of single note.
- Added new Arp Span mode: "ordered".
- Extended Arp range from 3 to 5 octaves.
- Fixed Keytracking issue that did not generate proper values when Arp was enabled.
- Added option to filter MIDI Start/Stop message in global menu.
For getting the latest firmware please visit the download page.
XEditor (software editor for Xenophone) is also updated to support features of the new firmware:
XEditor v1.3 Additions & Fixes:
- Updated Arp span: "Ordered".
- Updated Arp octave range.
- Fixed sequencer wrap right arrow button issue (wrap>10).
KVR Audio, Inc.