ANWIDA releases Spazio reverb v1.0
4th February 2005
Anwida Soft has released a new DirectX reverb plug-in - Spazio
, which they claim sets a new standard of quality in the field of synthetic reverberation thanks to the proprietary HAI technology that allows you to model the spatial image, the resonances and the modal and echo densities of a real room. Years of research into acoustic and audio DSP are condensed into an efficient and reliable product that "sounds unique". Spazio offers natural and dense acoustic space simulation, vintage plate reverb and powerful special effects as gate and inverse reverb.
Spazio features full MIDI implementation to recall presets using MIDI program change messages and to control all parameters in real-time using MIDI Control Change messages via an external or software MIDI controller.
- Proprietary HAI technology.
- Professional quality reverb processor.
- Room, hall, plate, gate, inverse algorithms.
- True stereo reverbs that will not affect stereo imaging.
- Intuitive and ergonomic interface with high resolution controls.
- 64bit internal precision.
- Highly optimized DSP code.
- Ultra clean and noiseless processing.
- Full MIDI automation support for all controls (including preset change).
- Audio output is consistent and glitch free during parameter changes.
- Factory presets.
- Built-in preset manager.
- A/B comparison.
- The value of control parameters can be inserted manually.
- Stereo output (mono->stereo, stereo->stereo).
Spazio costs US$199 and a demo version is available.
KVR Audio, Inc.