Nyrv Systems releases AGENTCM as a free plug-in on Computer Music Magazine 222
14th September 2015
Nyrv Systems in collaboration with Computer Music Magazine has released a free version of their subhost AGENT. This version, titled AGENTCM, can be found on the September issue of Computer Music Magazine (CM222).
With AGENTCM, you can package up your favourite third-party effects combinations, design a personalised interface to control them, and load these custom strips any time you need them, in any VST-, AU- or AAX-compatible DAW.
Once called up as an insert effect in your DAW, up to eight VST or AU plugins can be loaded inside two separate strips (four in each), allowing you to create bespoke channel strips and effects chains for either studio or live use. Agent CM can also be used as a 'bridge' between plugin platforms: use AU plugins in VST-capable hosts, run VST plugins in AU-only hosts such as Logic, and even run VST and AUs within Pro Tools.
Check out the following video to see AGENTCM in action: YouTube.com/watch?v=fFKV8YVLHqU
Features and uses:
- Create custom plugin combinations with all your favourite third-party VST, VST3 and AU plugins.
- Two independent chains (Channel Strip and Effects Rack).
- Load four plugins in series per chain, giving you eight slots in total.
- Use the Config page to stack and reorder chains of your favourite plugins.
- Assign colour-coded rotary knobs, buttons and switches to up to 16 plugin parameters.
- Assign overall in/out gain, plus wet/dry amounts for each device slot.
- Define parameter ranges, labels, tick marks/lines and more via the Control Settings menu.
- Choose between three preset skins.
- Populate your custom interface with text, labels and graphic elements.
- Once your setup is complete, head over to the Live page to tweak and perform your custom front-end.
- Save your custom racks and load them again in any capable DAW.
- Use AUs in VST-capable hosts, VSTs in AU-only hosts, and VSTs and AUs in Pro Tools.
- CM readers get the full Agent for $99 (instead of the full $249).
- 32-/64-bit PC VST/VST3/AAX.
- 32-/64-bit Mac AU/VST/VST3/AAX.
AgentCM is completely free with the purchase of Computer Music Magazine #222.
Click here for more info about AgentCM on MusicRadar site.
KVR Audio, Inc.