Bitwig Studio updated to v1.3
22nd October 2015
Bitwig Studio has been updated to v1.3.0.
- Multi-touch support for Windows and Linux.
- VST windows are shown in front of other applications when Bitwig Studio is not active.
- Audio engine crashes sometimes when launching a clip on the clip launcher.
- Piz MIDI plugins can't be loaded anymore.
- Closing a document that has exceeded limitations in Bitwig 8-Track does not warn that changes will be lost.
- Controller API: cursor device does not work on track group device chains.
- Crash when opening a project that had a slot selected in the output track of a nested track group and the track group was not expanded.
- Crash when selecting track on hardware controller while closing document.
- No audio inputs shown if you select "none" as input device before selecting an aggregated device as output.
- Controller API: user and send controls cannot be used as source for manual mappings.
- Invalid multi sample files can crash the application when scanning library locations.
- Dragging a clip or a preset to the browser to save did not work if you hovered over the folder area in the side panel browser.
- LFO phase parameter doesn't work in synced mode with retrig off and playback running.
- Controller API: device.loadPreset (int) does not work anymore in 1.2.0.
- Using up/down arrows in popup browser moved the cursor but did not select the file in the list as well.
KVR Audio, Inc.