Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio to v8.1.3
2nd November 2015
Bremmers Audio Design has released version 8.1.3 of MultitrackStudio. The new release comes with effect presets designed by Christian C. Thompson.
Also, the update policy has changed. Licenses purchased after October 28, 2013 now include lifetime free updates. Older licenses can be upgraded, and from then on include lifetime free updates as well. Upgrades are 50% off until November 9: $19.50 for the Pro edition, $11.50 for the Standard edition.
New in version 8.1.3:
- Includes over 160 effect presets by Christian C. Thompson.
- Windows: added 250% and 300% values to UI Size box in Preferences window. These options are intended for the Microsoft Surface Pro 4.
- Onscreen keyboard: the volume slider can now be assigned to any controller (including pitch bend and note velocity).
- Touchscreen (Windows): rotary knobs can now optionally be controlled using vertical movements. See the 'Allow vertical' box in the Preferences pane.
- Mac: CPU Usage indicator now shows total CPU usage rather than just MultitrackStudio.
- Touchscreen (Windows): the onscreen keyboard Drum layout pads sound a bit louder in the top-right corner, allowing for more expression. The Bass, Snare and Side pads sound a bit louder in the top-left corner because they are typically played using the left hand.
- Some minor graphics/layout improvements.
- Mac: some VST plugins were only partially visible.
- Song time signature/key signature info could change under some circumstances when importing a MIDI file.
KVR Audio, Inc.