Samples From Mars releases Modern Oddities From Mars
8th November 2015
Samples From Mars has released Modern Oddities From Mars, a pocket sized modern drum machine live warped, bit crushed, pitched, filtered and mangled through a Roland Scooper.
All of this was captured on 1/4" tape and transformed into a library of modern and weird sounds and instruments.
The result: clubby kicks, modern claps, punchy snaps, cosmic toms, synthy hi hats, Villalobos-style perc and tons of wonky FX hit. Clean one shots, dirty lo-fi drum kits, and fully tweakable chromatic keyboard instruments for Ableton, Kontakt, Logic, WAV & more.
- 800+ One Shot 24-bit WAVs of drums, percussion & FX.
- Fat 909 style kicks, electro snares, modern claps, punchy snaps, cosmic toms, synth-hats and weirdo percussion.
- Ready for Ableton Push with fully mapped drum racks, lo-fi drum kits & keyboard instruments.
- 27 fully mapped instruments for Kontakt, Logic EXS, Reason NN-XT, HALion, MachFive, SFZ, Soundfont & Structure.
- All kicks and tonal percussion are tuned and labeled by note name where applicable.
- Recorded to tape through a variety of analog hardware - API, SSL, Neve & More.
- Extensive bit crush, pitching, filtering, warping and processing gives you sounds the original machine wasn't capable of producing.
- 675 MB unzipped.
- Money Back Guarantee.
- 24-bit WAV (Compatible with All DAWs).
- Ableton Push / Live 9.
- Kontakt / Logic EXS / Reason NN-XT.
- Soundfont / SFZ / Structure.
- HALion / MachFive.
KVR Audio, Inc.