Tokyo Dawn Labs updates Nova (Standard and GE)
14th December 2015
Tokyo Dawn Labs has updated TDR Nova and TDR Nova GE.
Maintenance update 1.0.7:
- Added 18dB/oct filter slopes to HP and LP (GE only).
- Added new 72dB/oct HP filter mode for (HP and LP) (Standard Edition only).
- Added "Save As Default Preset" function.
- Create HP and LP bands via double click outside the audible band (dashed lines in display).
- Better indication of SOLO state (band on/off buttons grey out accordingly).
- UI Performance improved.
- Added experimental openGL renderer (see settings dialog).
- Fixed a structural issue related to LP filtering.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
TDR Nova is a parallel dynamic equalizer. Appearing in the shape of a parametric equalizer, the plug-in also includes a full featured dynamics section designed to enable Nova to cover an wide range of applications, from master lacking density, the drum bus asking for more crispiness, or a sibilance problem in a perfect take.
The Gentleman's Edition (GE) includes a total of six dynamic equalizer bands, each featuring high grade filters and independent dynamics processors being able to operate in linked, split, or various other configurations.
Price: The Standard Edition can be downloaded for free, the extended Gentleman's Edition can be purchased for €40.00.
KVR Audio, Inc.