Cognitone updates "Synfire" Music Prototyping Studio to v1.7.14
21st December 2015
Cognitone has updated Synfire, the Music Prototyping Studio, to version 1.7.14. Both Pro and Express editions have been updated.
- Support for Pro Tools (AAX).
- Support for VSL articulation matrix (2x KS).
- Include an uninstaller app with download (OS X).
- Show articulations attached to figure segments.
- Many improvements with devices and rack handling.
- Audio Engine 2.2.2.
- (Windows) Filling up event log at startup with thousands of error messages.
- (Windows) Windows 10 not recognized as underlying OS.
- Always accept playing ranges after inserting a sound template.
- Fixed Loading a rack module preset for the first time did not restore plugin state.
- Many more bug fixes and improvements.
A fully detailed list of all changes is available here.
KVR Audio, Inc.