Igor Vasiliev updates FieldScaper to v1.2 - Sound warp field recorder and scape constructor for iPhone and iPad
22nd January 2016
Igor Vasiliev has updated FieldScaper to version 1.2 for iPhone and iPad.
FieldScaper is an advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone. Discover new ways to create and construct unusual and exciting sounds from any environmental audio recordings or samples recorded from other apps through Inter-App audio or Audiobus.
The main purpose of this advanced app is to shorten the way from recording samples to create spectacular soundscapes and in addition to use this app as glitch loop based effect in the real-time.
- Added scenes for saving all operation parameters.
- Added "Internal recorder" for recording the main output.
- Presets and scenes can copy / paste thru text clipboard.
- Additional button for start / stop all oscillators.
- Audio input parameters on the main screen (for iPad).
- Some improvements of user interface.
- Fixed bug in processing MIDI commands.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
Price: $8.99 in the App Store. Demos and reviews: motion-soundscape.blogspot.com
KVR Audio, Inc.