VIP 2.0 Plugin Manager now available with FX support
4th March 2016
VIP has announced that a major upgrade to their platform has been released. This free upgrade brings some of the most requested features to the platform, including FX support.
Customers will be prompted to upgrade on the next run of their VIP Software.
VIP 2.0 New Features:
- Effects Browser: Customers can now browse for effects in the same manner as instruments, searching for a specific type of reverb, compressor, delay, etc. or better yet, auditioning all your reverb, compressor, chorus, etc. patches from multiple plugins with a single click.
- Expanded Multi Mixer: VIP 2.0 Multi Mixer now includes Insert Effects, Sends Effects, Bus Tracks, and a Master Output channel strip. Collapsible sections allow custom viewing for larger or smaller monitors.
- Effects Stacks: VIP 2.0 introduces Effect Stacks, which combine multiple effects into re-usable patches, accessible in the patch list for easy selecting and auditioning.
- Custom Control Mode: VIP 2.0 offers a new Custom Control Mode which enables mapping of any VST instrument or effect parameter, any CC number and any Mixer parameter to any.
- VIP-enabled hardware controls for live or studio playing.
- New pre-done plugin maps for today's most popular virtual instruments and effects plugins.
KVR Audio, Inc.