Quiet Art updates WaveRider to v3.0.2
16th March 2016
Quiet Art has updated WaveRider to v3.0.2.
- Implemented a buffer that reduces fader spikes that usually happened at start of phrases -without affecting the rest of the algorithm.
- Now, WaveRider will reset itself after an automation run, and upon playback, the faders will start from 0db instead of last position.
- WaveRider used to write automation immediately upon playback, causing erratic lines within existing automation. Now, WR will give itself a bypass state of 500ms before writing, resulting in a smooth transition from existing WR automation.
- In sessions with active Video track on Pro Tools 11 & 12 with HDX card, WaveRider would cause Pro Tools to display "Automation Too Dense" errors.
- On PT 11 & 12 some of the parameters didn't reflect their graphical position except for default setting.
This update is free to current v3 license owners.
KVR Audio, Inc.