KarmaFX releases KFX Plug-in Pack (incl. Modular Synth)
14th April 2005
KarmaFX has released a plug-in pack that includes KFX Synth
- an Advanced Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer (v0.8.5) (incl. an effect version), plus KFX Filter
(1.1b) and KFX Dee-lay
(1.1b) with KFX Reverb
is due soon. The KarmaFX Plug-in Pack is available in Windows VST format and is fully functioning donationware.
KarmaFX Synth is an Advanced Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer featuring:
- Modular patching of synth components and controls.
- Internal high-frequency digital simulation of analogue voltage levels.
- Oscillator with phase, Detune and Pulsewidth that generates standard synth waveforms.
- Sampler, 16 bit Mono/Stereo sample player that imports .Wav files.
- 2/4 Pole Multimode Filters with Cutoff, Resonance (LP, HP, BP and BS filter types), State Variable, Zolzer, Moog, 10 band EQ, Formant, Comb, All-pass and Shelving Filters.
- Amplifier with Panning, Volume and Velocity control.
- Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Chorus, and Distortion Effects.
- 10 Octave/12 Note Pitch control with Detune and Portamento.
- Bipolar/Unipolar LFO, ADSR Envelope and special-effect Modulators.
- Output component with Panning, DC removal, Volume and Clip control.
- Noise generator, filtered Pink, White and Brown noise with freq. sync control.
- Input generator so synth can function as an insert effect.
- Full stereo support (selected components can run in mono to save CPU cycles).
- Instant visual feedback on all controls. Frequency, Time/Amplitude, Modulation, etc.
- Up to 8 assignable automation controls.
- 2 banks of 128 pre-made patches.
- Up to 8-voice true polyphony.
KarmaFX Filter is a simple filter plugin featuring:
- One Two Pole Multimode Filter (-12dB/oct).
- Adjustable frequency, resonance (Q) and saturation drive.
- Selection of Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass or Bandstop output.
- Two One Pole filters (LP, HP, -6dB/oct) with adjustable frequency.
- Filter series: In -> Two pole -> One pole -> One pole -> Out.
- Filters can be turned on or off (bypassed).
KarmaFX Dee-lay is a tempo controlled stereo delay featuring:
- Two independent delay lines.
- Coarse delay (0-16 beats/4) and fine delay (1 beat/4) adjustment.
- Up to 4 second delay time (per channel) at 96kHz (8s at 48kHz).
- Dry out, wet out, tempo sync control (auto/or 60-200 BPM)
- Adjustable cross delay feedback mixer (pingpong).
- Feedback gain and tap level adjustment.
- Lowpass filter with adjustable frequency (-6dB/oct).
- Highpass filter with adjustable frequency (-6dB/oct).
- Resonance with adjustable freq and Q.
- DC block in feedback (-3dB at 30Hz).
- 5 ready made presets.
KarmaFX Reverb is a digital stereo reverb featuring:
- Up to 10 seconds of reverberation time (decay time).
- 6 different reverb algorithms.
- Dry out, wet out, pan and signal mixer.
- Full 4 channel stereo mix.
- Mono, Stereo or Dual (cascade) mode.
- Up to 500 ms Predelay with adjustable filtered/synced feedback.
- Lowpass filter with adjustable frequency (-12dB/oct).
- Highpass filter with adjustable frequency (-12dB/oct).
- Damping adjustment controls internal (comb) filtering.
- Size adjustment for increasing/decreasing spaciousness.
- 5 ready made presets.
KVR Audio, Inc.