SynthMaker v0.9.3 released
18th April 2005
has been updated to v0.9.3.
- ASIO Support - you can now use SynthMaker with any ASIO device. Input and Output are both supported.
- Pen, Font and StringFormat components - make it easier to work with the GUI components.
- Preset Manager - enhanced to allow you to control when preset parameters are saved.
- New Mouse Components - new mouse right button down, left button up and drag accumulate XY components.
- Note Equal - allows you to filter all but one note from a MIDI input.
- Toolbox and filter bar interaction has been improved. Filters are automatically cancelled now resulting in more predictable behaviour.
- Performance enhancements - working with larger schematics is much faster.
- Numerous compiled code bugs have been fixed.
- Preset handling is much more stable now.
- Exported VSTs - numerous problems relating to zooming and editing actions not being disabled.
- Popup list now works correctly in an exported VST.
- File associations now work so you can double-click on a schematic file and it will open in the software.
- Various graphics glitches have been corrected.
- Exported VSTs were crashing in some hosts.
- Miscellaneous other fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.