Igor Vasiliev updates FieldScaper to v1.5 - Sound warp field recorder and scape constructor for iPhone and iPad
27th April 2016
Igor Vasiliev has updated FieldScaper to version 1.5 for iPhone and iPad.
FieldScaper is an advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone. This update adds a new way to use FieldScaper. For more convenient use as a field recorder on iPhone just rotate it to landscape orientation. This transforms the user interface into a full screen recorder without oscillator. The new feature is very convenient for recording and editing samples on an iPhone.
- Full screen recorder / sample editor for iPhone landscape.
- Supported Dropbox service for download and upload files.
- Improved Inter-App Audio support as Musical Instrument and Effect.
- Supported Inter-App Audio MIDI connection, BPM and transport controls.
- List of assignable MIDI controls divided by categories.
- Direct, Pick-up and Scaling modes for faders with MIDI controller.
- Sending states of buttons and faders for display state on MIDI controller.
- Improved automatic start f or mode "Loop A" in the looper.
- Improved user interface for built-in description.
- Updated description of the application.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
Price: $8.99 in the App Store. Demos and reviews: motion-soundscape.blogspot.com
What were used in this setup (more details): motion-soundscape.blogspot.com
KVR Audio, Inc.