G-Sonique releases Renegade – Analog VSTi synthesizer for Windows
13th June 2016
G-Sonique has released Renegade, an analog VSTi synthesizer for native X64-bit Windows. The Renegade is designed to combine the warm and organic sound of vintage analog synths with the sharpness, toughness and precision of digital sound processing. Renegades design is based on the algorithms of DSP chips and the analog circuits of real hardware synthesizers.
It includes features like the Supersaw oscillator, serial combinations of vintage analog filters with clear-cut and robust digital filters and the amplifier section which boasts internal clipping suppression and non-linear analog saturation.
The Renegade also includes more than 120 professional presets of various types including Bass, Classic, Leads, Drum and Bass and Psytrance patches, and is intended to create the following music styles: Trance, Dance, Drum and Bass, Breakbeat, Electro, EBM, Tek House, Psytrance and Goa.
- 1x Supersaw oscillator with fat unison sound, 2 modes (Dual, Spread), spread amount knob (amount of unison detune) and 15 different shapes of oscillator.
- 2x Digital and virtual analog oscillators with sharp sound, PWM modulation and Phase modulation knob. 15 different shapes of oscillator (Sine, W.Sine, Ab.Sine, An.Saw, D.Saw, Saw HB, Saw DB, VNT Saw, An.Ramp, D.Ramp, D.Square, PWM Pulse, Triangle, Square, Noise).
- Free-running low frequency oscillator (shapes: Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, Noise).
- Vintage analog LP filter (based on real analog circuits from famous vintage synthesizers) featuring a liquid, organic and warm analog sound. Tracking knob.
- Virtual analog/digital filters with a sharp and precise digital sound. 8 different types of filtersand special G-Filters based on algorithms from hardware synthesizers with DSP chips (digitalsimulation of analog synthesis).
- G-Low pass Filter.
- G-Band pass Filter.
- G-High pass Filter.
- LowPass Filter.
- BandPass Filter.
- HighPass Filter.
- Notch Filter.
- Peaking Filter:
- Filter Velocity and Tracking.
- Fast linear Filter envelope and Amplitude envelope.
- LFO modulations: Cutoff, Phase 1/ PWM, Phase 2 / PWM, Osc1, Osc2, Osc3.
- Chorus/Unison stereo detune simulation effect.
- Ping-Pong Stereo delay.
- Non-Linear Saturation Unit, Analog based amplifier section.
- Preset manager.
- More than 120 Professional presets in the following categories: Bass, Classic, Leads, Drum and Bass, Psytrance.
- Digital algorithms written in C++ / Assembler and based on real analog circuits and codes from DSP chips.
Price: 28 Eur at www.g-sonique.com/shop.html
KVR Audio, Inc.