Liquid Music updated to Version 1.6.1
17th August 2016
WaveDNA has updated Liquid Music to version 1.6.1.
What's New in 1.6.1:
- Drag-N-Drop MIDI Export for VST and AU - The ability to quickly export MIDI compositions by dragging and dropping is now available for Liquid Music VST and AU. There is a new button in the toolbar at the top of the screen that looks like a square with a 'plus' in the middle of it.
- Drag-n-Drop Video - Simply clicking and dragging this button into a DAW will export all the notes in the Liquid Music arrangement, directly into the DAW's project. A user can also do the same drag and drop onto a computer's desktop to export as a MIDI file. This workflow will boost the brainstorming and composition process when using Liquid Music VST and AU. If a user clicks on the MIDI Export drag-n-drop button, a pop-up menu appears with some options for customizing your MIDI export.
- Export MIDI - Easily export MIDI from Liquid Music VST and AU. Click on the MIDI Export button in the toolbar, and drag-n-drop into a DAW, to create an exported clip with MIDI notes from Liquid Music. Alternatively, dragging and dropping from the button into Explorer / Finder will create a MIDI file at that location on a hard drive.
- Fixed an issue where the "Scramble" options in the drop down menu in the Arpeggiator panel did not affect the Scramble button's behaviour.
- Fixed an issue where setting the Offset knob in the Arpeggiator to "S"-mode could cause an error in certain combinations of settings.
- Fixed an issue where MIDI mapping a hardware controller in Liquid Music, saving a Live project, and then reloading the Live project, can cause a crash to occur.
- Fixed the Arpeggiator's "Knob Targeting Controls" bug where changing the controls would either not immediately update the knobs on the screen or update them but draw them incorrectly on-screen.
- Fixed the following issue: When the Harmony Builder panel is open, and you open BB / BW / Maps (from the buttons in the toolbar on the top-right), the HB button stayed activated, even though it might have been automatically closed. It now deactivates appropriately.
- Fixed scrollbar speed: Some scrollbars were painfully slow for some panels. Now they respond much quicker.
- Fixed numerous issues that would cause errors when attempting to load MIDI maps, or when closing Liquid Music while a MIDI Map was loaded.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error to occur when deleting a MIDI map.
- Fixed an error that would occur when changing the Sketch's colour while in Rhythm Tools mode.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Lemur MIDI script and Liquid Music's Harmony Tools mode.
- Under certain circumstances, fixed errors that could occur when selecting "Arranger" from the "View" menu.
- Removed an internal error message and replaced it with a more informative error message when saving a Master Preset that was not of an accepted size (i.e. 2, 4, 8, 12, or 16 bars).
- Fixed multiple errors that could occur when viewing and adjusting Harmony-specific settings (in Preferences) while in Rhythm Tools mode.
- Fixed an error that could occur when using the MIDI Importer on an empty clip.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the options in the View menu to be enabled and accessible even though a clip was not selected in Live. Some of those options could cause errors in this state.
The update can be found here.
KVR Audio, Inc.