Musical Entropy updates free Spaceship Delay to v1.0.5 with AAX format
23rd December 2016
Musical Entropy's contribution to the KVR Developer Challenge 2016, Spaceship Delay, has been updated to version 1.0.5.
Changes since 1.0.2:
- New: the plug-in is now available in the format AAX for Pro Tools, both for Windows and Mac OS X.
- New: the plug-in is now available in mono and stereo versions for some hosts like Pro Tools and Logic Pro X.
- New: a new post FX have been added, a tremolo audio effect.
- New: the post FX can now be located in different places of the signal processing, before or after the mix control.
- New: extra modulation options have been added in the modulation section, controlling the low pass filters frequencies in the filtering section.
- Changed: optimization in the Spring Reverb algorithm for low buffer sizes.
- Changed: optimization in the nonlinear saturation models.
- Solved: issues with the stereo phaser algorithm.
The presets and the tutorial files have been updated as well, so it is recommended for the users of the previous versions to update their presets/tutorial folders.
Spaceship Delay has been ranked #3 at KVR Developer Challenge, and this is its first update since the end of the voting period, and the announcement of the results.
KVR Audio, Inc.