New Sonic Arts updates Vice to v1.3106
30th December 2016
New Sonic Arts have updated Vice, the loop slicer plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows, to v1.3106.
The update includes the following fixes:
- Fixed a crash bug when exporting audio.
- Fixed a crash bug when selecting slices out of the MIDI note range (e.g. on long audio files).
- Missing Samples Dialog did not appear in plugin sometimes.
- Replacing Vice with another plugin while the editor was open could crash.
- Windows VST: modifier keys (eg alt-click to create slice) were broken.
- Some drawing performance optimizations.
Registered users can download the update from the User Area. A free demo is also available to download here.
KVR Audio, Inc.