SynthFont2 updated to v18.104.22.168
17th January 2017
SynthFont2 has been updated to v22.214.171.124.
- SynthFont2 now contains a first test version of an inbuilt SoundFont editor (a version of Viena).
- You can now choose the overall pitch level - that is, the frequency of standard A (normally 440 Hz). See "Plug & Play" / "Other options". (The obsolete "Velocity to low pass filter" has been removed.).
- The "Paste copied events" function (see "Copy / Paste" in Pianoroll) now lets you paste multiple copies of the events.
- Play to file: playing to a audio in WAV format with "Normalize audio: max peak" switched on did not work.
- A large number of memory leaks has been removed.
- The Bank Manager (who also handles SoundFont Overrides) would sometimes replace the default SoundFont with one from the Overrides set.
- When playing MIDI files in a folder to audio files you could choose to skip files already converted to audio - this has not worked in the latest versions.
- Found ONE MORE MIDI file that wasn't correctly read by SynthFont2.
- In some cases, when the MIDI file contained multiple time signatures, the move events function in Pianoroll / "Edit track" did not work correctly.
- The usual range of minor bugs eliminated.
KVR Audio, Inc.