Vengeance Sound updates VPS Avenger to v1.1.2
2nd May 2017
Vengeance Sound has updated VPS Avenger to v1.1.2.
Changes in 1.1.2:
- Fixed the crash that was introduced with version 1.1.1.
- Fixed the content import problem at the end of a successful import process.
Changes in 1.1.1:
- Added support for WAV samples in 32-bit PCM format.
- Shortcut: now its possible to delete an envelope point with left click ALT.
- Selecting a mod source on the small triangle symbol will reveal the mod-source in the GUI (zooming red crosshair rectangle).
- OSC Wavetable envelope can now be used as modulation source for other targets than the osc it belongs to.
- Fixed: adding a source via the " "-button in the modmatrix is working again.
- Fixed: masterfilter will now load its settings in a project correctly.
- Pitch envelope did affect OSCs, even if it was not activated in the routing. This if fixed now.
- After converting a multisample, the sample was not available in the stacker menu (" " button) directly. This is fixed.
- Fixed: changing the length of a looping modenvelope during playback lead to a "jumping" playbackposition.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Fixed a rare crash when a pitch envelope / mod envelope used a mode that used "release".
KVR Audio, Inc.