Audio Helper Project releases Samplism - Audio file organizer for MacOS
17th May 2017
Audio Helper Project has announced the release of Samplism, an audio file organizer for MacOS that is designed to help a user quickly organize, search and preview their audio samples.
- Automatic Tag Matching - Samplism automatically categorizes audio samples into tags. Just drag and drop folders into Samplism. All audio samples are automatically categorized into tags.
- Navigate Audio Samples with Tags and Auto Tags - Samplism provides a way to search for samples using tags and auto tags. By simply selecting a tag, all its corresponding samples will be shown in the Sample List. In addition, auto tags allow a user to search for samples with more specific criteria.
- Organize Audio Samples with Folders - Samplism provides folders and folder groups to help a user manually organize their audio samples. Simply select audio samples in a library and drag and drop them into a folder.
- Working with DAWs - Drag and drop audio samples, the waveform selection or transient regions into DAWs. A drag and drop feature in Samplism is intended to improve workflow and increase creativity.
- Working with Audio Units - Samplism is compatible with Audio Units. By selecting the Audio Unit View, Samplism scans all audio unit effects installed on a Mac and shows them in the Audio Unit List. All the user has to do is to preview audio samples with real-time audio unit effects, tweak the plugin parameters and enjoy the sound.
- Export Audio Samples as WAV format - A user can select audio samples, the waveform selection, or transient regions and run the export command. All selected samples are automatically converted to 32-bit wave files, which can be used in other DAWs.
- Import Third-Party Library (*Logic Pro X and Ableton Live supported) - Samplism can automatically detect factory library samples of commercial DAWs and allows the user to import them with just one-click.
- Built for Mac - Samplism takes full advantage of MacOS, including Core Audio and Grand Central Dispatch, and is fully optimized for 64-bit and multicore processors.
Price: $59.99 ($49.99 for a limited time).
Video Demo: youtu.be/2_HHCG6l_tk
KVR Audio, Inc.