PinkNoise Studio releases Virology 2 Kontakt Edition
27th June 2017
PinkNoise Studio has released Virology 2 Kontakt Edition, a Kontakt sound library based on the sounds of the Access Virus C synthesizer.
- Ergonomic user interface.
- New re-scaled faders for a natural feeling.
- More than 100 custom made knobs, faders and switches to control the most important parameters of the synth.
- Customizable global MIDI implementation for 24 controllers.
- Host automation for 24 controllers.
- 30 types of filter in 3 real-time switchable filter slots.
- Fully editable effects: equalizer, 2 types of distortion, delay, 2 types of reverb, comp.
- 2 independent LFOs (waveforms: sine, triangle, square, saw, random) with tempo sync option, allowing modulation for 4 destinations: pitch, filter, volume and pan.
- Extensive modulation options for external sources: velocity, mod-wheel, channel aftertouch, random.
- Template load/save option for sound design.
Virology 2 requires the full version of Kontakt 5.51 or newer version.
Price: €29 (€9 upgrade option from previous version).
KVR Audio, Inc.