zenAud.io upgrades ALK to v1.0.32 - Ableton Link and V3 Audio Units
27th June 2017
zenAud.io has updated ALK, a looper/sequencer/DAW music performance software application for Mac, to version 1.0.32. The news version features bug-fixes and and the full incorporation of Ableton Link and compatibility with V3 Audio Units.
- Ableton Link: Link is a technology that keeps devices in time over a local network. This allows users to connect directly with Ableton with zenAud.io ALK and keep a fluid workflow synched between both applications.
- V3 Audio Units compatibility: This is a new generation of Audio Units that provide a unified platform for plug-in writers to target iOS and MacOS in one stroke. This also allows advanced MIDI plug-ins.
- Metronome played first hit twice immediately when hitting play.
- Improvements to plug-in scanning.
- The initial price of €59 will remain as it is until the end of July.
KVR Audio, Inc.