Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.7.3
7th July 2017
Ableton has updated Live 9 to v9.7.3.
Improvements and feature changes:
- Added Control Surface support for the Roland FA series.
- Mouse cursors would be drawn with a very small size on Windows, when using Live on a HiDPI screen.
- Improved the reliability of vertical scrolling on Windows.
- Live Sets created on Windows will no longer be saved as temporary files, and will therefore show up under Windows Explorer's list of recently used files. This change does not apply when saving previously created sets a new time.
- VST plug-ins would be rescanned on program launch, after an automatic update took place.
- Previously, copying or duplicating an Arrangement clip created unwanted automation for some third-party AU plug-in parameters, if they were not yet automated.
- Fixed a crash that would occur after creating a MIDI feedback loop with a VST plug-in.
- Previously, the global launch quantization setting would not be recalled correctly after performing an undo/redo, or after a crash occurred.
- In case no audio driver is selected (OSX) or no ASIO driver is available (Windows), the "Show Link Toggle" button is disabled in Live's Preferences.
Changes for Push:
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the ReWire.dll for PreSonus's "Notion" DAW was installed, and Push was enabled in Live's Preferences. This also fixed a bug which prevented waveforms or meters from being displayed on Push 2, under certain circumstances.
KVR Audio, Inc.