PSP updates VintageWarmer2 to v2.7.0 - incl. VST3
17th July 2017
PSPaudioware has announced that a new version of PSP VintageWarmer2 (2.7.0) has been released. The update is free for all registered users.
In order to activate the new version of the PSP VintageWarmer2 plug-in you need an iLok user ID which you can create for free at www.ilok.com, and you need to install the free iLok License Manager application. A hardware USB iLok dongle is NOT required, however it is optional. You still get access to the old version of the plug-in with the old authorisation system through your account at the PSP user area.
- Added VST3 format.
- Added 30 day demo period.
- Added "bulb" icon to the preset bar. It enables/disables hints.
- Preferences storage supports SandBoxed Hosts (Logic, Garage Band, etc.).
- Added alternative scale for MicroWarmer's meters (change scale by clicking meter).
- Updated needles animation.
- Updated edit boxes.
- Updated scroll response of all controls.
- Updated double click response for RearPanel knobs.
- Knobs reset to default also while holding Alt key (for Pro Tools and Logic Pro users).
- Authorization is now supported by PACE.
- Supports latest Operating Systems (Windows 10, macOS Sierra).
- Graphics engine improved.
KVR Audio, Inc.