Brainspawn updates Forte to v4.2.8
9th August 2017
Brainspawn has updated Forte, the performance oriented VST plugin host for Windows, to v4.2.8.
- Copyright updates to 2017.
- New Code Signing Certificate.
- Added backup method to find VST plugin by ID – racks plugins now have "VSTID" tags that can be used as a backup way to location VSTs on load.
- Fix Halion 6 GUI size by handling the audioMasterSizeWindow opcode.
- Fixed rounding errors in volume slider.
- Fixed WASAPI audio input support.
- Fix SceneView switch scenes.
- Fixed deadlock with control surfaces.
- Better error message when Forte can't backup a file on save.
- Fixed transport toggle automation.
- Fixed scene browse cancel – don't allow select to work if canceled.
- Removed readme from install script.
- Added a rack load time check for duplicate scene IDs – fail to load with a message.
- Fixed some debug runtime check errors.
- Fixed crash on add plugin to favorites.
KVR Audio, Inc.