Synful Orchestra v2.2 now available
9th August 2005
version 2.2 is now available.
- Synful Orchestra now supports these sample rates: 11025, 22050, 44100, 48000, 88200, 96000, 176400, 192000. You do not need to do anything within Synful Orchestra. Just change the sample rate in your sequencer/DAW.
- Synful Orchestra Control Panel parameters are now mapped to MIDI continuous controllers for automation and interactive real-time control – see the new chapter in the help documentation for details.
- A bug was fixed which affected behavior of the Synful Pitch wheel mode. This bug resulted in erratic behavior that was difficult to control
- The Synful Pitch wheel is now more responsive to quick changes. This fix may require adjustment of pitch-bend curves in existing projects.
- A bug was fixed that sometimes affected proper legato or slur detection especially with Delay for Expression OFF.
- The Tune Orchestra slider control has been fixed. There was a bug causing the orchestra to go out of tune with itself when this slider was used.
- Synful Orchestra now supports Sassafras Keyserver license management system. This is for a separate multi-seat license version of Synful Orchestra. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
KVR Audio, Inc.