Vengeance Sound updates VPS Avenger to v1.2.0 - new Granular synthesis module
5th September 2017
Vengeance Sound has updated VPS Avenger to v1.2.0.
- Added new Granular synthesis module.
- Added 32 new Granular presets.
- Added granular factory library with 219 waveforms/loops for granular synthesis.
- Added new mighty soundbrowser to load sounds into an OSC.
- Added the library for the "resampler" into new browser.
- Added new release mode for mod-envelope (releasing the note in an attack phase will jump to the correspondent volume in the release phase).
- Fixed a problem with ARP undo for patterns B, C, D.
- Fixed some ARP issues like hanging notes, pattern issues.
- Fixed a issue with loading Impulse samples for "FX Impulse" effect.
- Added "verify expansion" to the expansion browser, so that customer expansions can be verified before publishing them. That shows issues with using content from other expansions than the target expansion or the factory.
- Added version check for presets: You can not longer load a preset in an outdated Avenger version (example: a preset created with 1.2 using the new granular module loaded into an Avenger 1.0) which would otherwise lead to a crash.
- Added new DrumSequencer functions: export to MIDI and import from MIDI, just right-click in the DrumSQ area below.
- Added the possibility of live recording the Arpeggiator note output into MIDI (only supported for DAWs which allow MIDI return, and only VST2/3). Just create a new MIDI track and select VPS Avenger as input source.
- INIT preset load fix. The correct INIT preset should now be loaded for everyone.
- Dozens of smaller bug-fixes.
KVR Audio, Inc.