Vengeance Sound updates VPS Avenger to v1.2.1
11th September 2017
Vengeance Sound has updated VPS Avenger to v1.2.1.
- Key-File import via SystemTab->Content->button "Import Content".
- LICENSE-GUIDE. This will show up if Avenger loads an expansion without having the licenses for it.
- Dropping a custom sample onto the osc will not automatically switch to Granular mode. Granular mode must be set first to load sample into granular-osc's.
- An issue with the library that was invisible if the Computer was running longer than 3-4 days.
- Transpose of stacker-sample not working correct after retriggering a note.
- An ARP related CPU spike.
- Granular Envelope is not working correct on old customized init-presets.
- Issue in SoundBrowser where selecting a freeform shape did not set the correct synthesis.
KVR Audio, Inc.