IK releases Syntronik for iPad
27th September 2017
IK Multimedia has announced that Syntronik for iPad is now available on the App Store.
Syntronik comprises 17 powerful virtual synths recreating the sonic signature of 38 of the most sought-after classic analog synthesizers and string machines ever created, recognizable by their elegantly designed, easy-to-navigate interfaces.
Syntronik offers Multis with 4 parts. Each part has its own synth, dynamic arpeggiator and a dedicated 5-slot effect section for sound design flexibility, allowing for highly sophisticated sonic palettes.
The instruments available in Syntronik cover a wide range of sounds, with 1200 instrument presets, easily accessible with a smart browser, 200 multis*, 129 arpeggios and much more.
- 17 virtual synths provide the iconic, timeless sound of 38 legendary machines: (Alesis Andromeda, ARP 2600, ARP String Ensemble (Solina), Elka, Rhapsody 490, Hohner String Performer, Micromoog, Minimoog Model D, Modular Moog, Moog Opus 3, Moog Prodigy, Moog Rogue, Moog Taurus I, Moog Taurus II, Moog Taurus 3, Moog Voyager, Multimoog, Oberheim OB-X, Oberheim OB-Xa, Oberheim SEM, Polymoog, PPG Wave 2.3, Realistic Concertmate MG-1, Roland Juno-60, Roland Jupiter-4, Roland Jupiter-6, Roland Jupiter-8, Roland JX-10, Roland JX-3P, Roland JX-8P, Roland RS-09 Organ/Strings, Roland RS-505 Paraphonic, Roland TB-303 Bassline, Sequential Circuits Prophet-10, Sequential Circuits Prophet-5, Yamaha CS-01II, Yamaha CS-80, Yamaha GX-1, Yamaha SY99).
- Dynamic arpeggiators: create complex and compelling rhythmic lines.
- Multis: combine instruments, easily define ranges, split points, FX and sequences for never-heard-before sounds.
- 37 effects: (Black 76, White 2A, Model 670, Parametric EQ, Vintage EQ-1A, Channel Strip, Crusher, Overdrive, Overscream, Lo-Fi, Phonograph, AM Modulation, Ensemble Chorus, Chorus C1, Electric Flanger, FM Modulation, Opto Tremolo, Phaser, Rotary Speaker, Small Phazer, Uni-V, AutoPan, Slicer, LFO Filter, Env Filter, Wah, Multi Filter, Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Spring Reverb, Tape Echo, Stereo Imager, Amp & Cab Echo, Modern Tube Lead, SVT Classic, Jazz Amp 120).
- DRIFT technology: exact emulation of analog circuit behavior over time.
- 4 analog-modeled classic filters: Moog transistor ladder, Roland's IR3109 chip, Curtis CEM3320 chip, Oberheim SEM state variable filter.
- Efficient browser: find sounds fast.
- Based on SampleTank 3's engine.
- 1200 presets.
- 200 carefully edited Multis*.
- 129 ready to use, expressive arpeggios.
- Inter-App Audio and Audiobus compatible.
- Single models are available separately via in-app purchase.
- Available as a free version (includes 25 presets from all 17 synths).
*Available by purchasing the Full Version of Syntronik or all the 17 single models.
Syntronik for iPad is available as a free app from the App Store as a fully functional version of Syntronik that includes 25 instrument presets from all 17 synth models. You can expand your synth collection one instrument at a time or purchase the full version and get it all via in-app purchase.
KVR Audio, Inc.