Algoriddim updates djay Pro to v1.4.4 (Mac) / v1.0.10 (iOS)
28th September 2017
Algoriddim has update the Mac and iOS versions of djay Pro.
Changes in djay Pro for Mac v1.4.4:
- Updated for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Added plug & play support for Denon MCX8000 and MC7000 DJ controllers.
- Added plug & play support for Pioneer XDJ-RX, DDJ-RR, DDJ-RX, and DDJ-SZ2 DJ controllers.
- Improved mapping for Pioneer DDJ-SZ DJ controller with support for deck 3/4 FX and separate sampler output.
- Improved mapping for Reloop Mixon 4 with support for Instant Doubles.
- Improved mapping for Numark Mixtrack Platinum DJ controller.
- Improved mapping for Denon MC6000 and MC6000MK2 to fix master an monitor volume being applied incorrectly.
- Added support for FLAC audio codec (requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra).
- Added MIDI mapping actions for changing waveform zoom factor and tempo slider range up/down.
- Fixed possible issue with beat sync changing pitch at end of song.
- Fixed grid restore button being incorrectly disabled in some cases.
- Various bug-fixes and improvements.
Changes in djay Pro for iOS v1.0.10:
- Fixed issues with searching the media library.
- Reloop Mixon 4 DJ controller: added support for Instant Doubles.
Changes in djay Pro for iOS v1.0.9:
- Updated for iOS 11.
- Added support for Drag and Drop: load tracks from other apps via Drag and Drop into djay (requires iOS 11).
- Added support for rearranging queue via Drag and Drop (requires iOS 11).
- Added support for FLAC audio codec (requires iOS 11).
- Various fixes and improvements.
KVR Audio, Inc.