Sonus Dept. releases Sonus Modular - Free Modules for VCV Rack
14th October 2017
Sonus Dept. has released Sonus Modular, a pack featuring 7 modules for VCV Rack.
The modules included are:
- Bymidside: MS (mid-side) encoder.
- Deathcrush: distorsion and bitcrusher.
- Multimulti: a simple but handy double 2-in 8-out multiples.
- Osculum: a VCO capable of harmonic but unusual sounds.
- Piconoise: an ultra compact white noise generator with 8 outputs.
- Scramblase: triple quadruple waveshaper.
- Twoff: double CV static offset.
The source code is licensed under GPL, and binary releases for Windows and Linux are provided (OS X binaries coming soon). The latest version of VCV Rack (0.4.0) is needed.
KVR Audio, Inc.